Tuesday, February 13, 2007

To be & not to be


To be & not to be
(with my apology to w.shaksber)
I know its strange what iam going to write ,
but that is some thing i feel and it hurts me .
its hard to be cheated in people one day you thought they are your best friends and u cannot live without them and at once i discover the reverse.
they treat me if i were invisible for them.despite my love for them
i told them every thing about me and shared my happiness and sadden with them.
and after that they keep me away from their live , ignore me and don't tell me any thing .
i don't know why i shocked usually in people; the close ones specially .
and its hard to feel you are rejected and alone.
no body need you , no body hear you, listen to you, feel with your pain, talk to you when he need some body to mitigate his pain , no body remember you or ask about you.
although i remember them many times .
its horrible when you need some one to be beside you and you can't find him.
its horrible when your friends leave you with out any explanation or a clear reason.
when some one say some thing about you and its not the truth and tour friend know that but say nothing and prefer silence .
it hard for me to be with out friends ;
but sure one day I WILL ADAPT WITH THIS SITUATION .

4 comments:

Mohamed said...

Once aday i got ur pain in a familiar sitiuation.. so i felt sad for u ... forgive my curiosity and tell me the details what happens & what are the reasons !!?

oceaneyes said...

well shiry i guess u r right about each word u said...when ur friends treat u like u r a stranger ,leave u and dont enclude u in everything they do or even speak about...when they speak about u behind ur back..then i guess its ur fault..cuz u choosed the wrong persons who u called them as best friends...and that is why u need to choose ur friends wisely..i hope u could get over it...no one of them desirve even to think about him or her ...and take it from me...who dont love u more than u love him or her...dont desirve u ...

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel that these words are dedicated to me!!!

Well, I dunno what to say....
Cauz I thought I said every thing...and that I made every thing clear & and I explained the whole idea.....

I know it's toooo bad when U feel that ur friends don't care about U..
I know it's teribley hard feeling U R ignored....
and I also know that the most difficult part is when this friend is so close, may be even the closest....

Now.... I have something to say
Why do we ppl remember only these hard times....

Why do ur friend represents to U now the one who kept silence and who didn't share U his sad moments....

I'll say it in a different way....
Why do we ppl 4get all the white days in one dark night....

Why can't we make excuses 4 those whom we love.....

Once I'm certain my friend don't need me, I'll leave him b4 he leaves me....

But what if he still cares ....
What if he needs sometime to re-arrange his lost life....
Sometimes we all prefere to be alone .... thinking this will make us better...

What if that friend thinking that way.... Shouldn't U respect his silence as he respects ur words...


If U 4got all those sweet memories...
and if U 4got all those happy times...
and if U 4got how many times this friends was was dying beside U just to draw a smile on ur lips....

Then U R "ohh" toooo injustifying

urs

ابوعدي للتسوق said...

شركة تنيف منازل بالاحساء